Tuesday , June 25 2024
Home / Tag Archives: Polygon (page 2)

Tag Archives: Polygon

Trading Platform Thunder Terminal Faces $240K Exploit, Says Funds Are SAFU

Thunder Terminal successfully thwarted a $240,000 exploit targeting 114 wallets, ensuring user funds’ security. The incident involved an attacker gaining access to a MongoDB connection URL, executing withdrawals on behalf of users. The on-chain trading platform Thunder Terminal successfully thwarted a $240,000 exploit that targeted 114 wallets on its platform, assuring users that their funds are secure. Despite this, the hacker refutes the claims, labeling them as “all lies” and is now...

Read More »

L2 Crypto Project Blast Crosses $822M in TVL Ahead of Next Year’s Mainnet Launch

Blast has announced that it is hiring for senior DevOps engineer and senior protocol engineer to ensure a timely mainnet launch in February 2024. Amid the heightened demand for liquid staking on the Ethereum (ETH) network from institutional investors, Blast protocol, a layer two (L2) project backed by Paradigm venture capital and Standard Crypto, has set a new record in Total Value Locked (TVL) and community members. According to the latest market data provided through DeBank, Blast...

Read More »

KuCoin Ventures Partners with TON through $20,000 Grant

TON is set to receive a $20,000 grant from KuCoin’s investment arm to support the exchange’s efforts at building GameFi and payment-based mini apps. KuCoin Ventures, the investment arm of Seychelles-based crypto exchange KuCoin, has announced a partnership with The Open Network (TON) Foundation. The exchange platform’s investment arm plans to award a grant of $20,000 to help fortify and expand the TON ecosystem. This collaboration signals a significant milestone in encouraging...

Read More »

Polygon Labs Announced Upcoming Updates for Products and Events Expected in December

The Polygon community is looking forward to several community updates announced for this year, beginning with the Connect event in India. Polygon cofounder Sandeep Nailwal has shared a few updates the Polygon community should expect as the year comes to an end. In a post on X (formerly Twitter), Nailwal promised the community “exciting days ahead”. Polygon fam, as we approach the year end, some exciting days ahead for us. Save the dates. 7/12/23 : At Polygon Connect, We bring in an...

Read More »

KyberSwap Recovers $5.7M from $47M Hack, Gives Hackers 10% Bounty

KyberSwap has stated that it will continue to cooperate with law enforcement and cybersecurity experts to recover user funds and track down the perpetrators of the attack. The KyberSwap team has recovered approximately $5.7 million after last week’s $47 million hack on KyberSwap liquidity pools on Polygon and Avalanche. The company announced that it has negotiated a return of 90% of the user funds, with the remaining 10% serving as a bounty for the hackers. “The KyberSwap team has been in...

Read More »